1. Wooden Pallet
3.Seaworthy standard packing
4.Further packing based on customer's requirements
Ladle Nozzle Brick
the tundish replaced slide matchs metering nozzle changer,which is our company's patent product. it can adapt any continuous casting products of square steel. the third generation product can work with the stopper coordination to pour each kind of alloy steel and so on .
Most for smal-size, middle size and large size ladles.
2. Service Result for Slide Plate and ladle nozzles:
Generally the slide gate plate Service life from 1 to 6 heats due to different mateiral and different steel-making condition;
3. Type of production design
1) High Temperature Burnt Slide Plate High preformance ladle slide gate refractories adopts tabular alumina, carbonaceous material and zirconia-containing material as main raw materials, adds in high performance antioxidants, uses phenolic resin as binder, formed under high-pressure and burned under high temperature. Mainly used in large and medium-sized ladles.
2) Low Temperature Burnt Slide Plate Tabular alumina, zirconia-containing material and spinel as major raw materials, adding in special metal, using phenolic resin as binder, being burned under low temperature to produce the products, Mainly used in small and medium-sized ladle.
3) Unburned Slide Plate Without the process of burned, tar impregnated and distilled, simple processing. Mainly used in small and medium-sized ladle.
4) Ladle nozzle:
Mostly produce by pressing. but some special will be produce by casting.
Raw material is tabular alumina
4. Simiple production introduction
Our Slide Plate refractory adopts HIgh quality bauxite materiao , also takes tabular alumina, carbonaceous material and zirconia-containing material as main raw materials, adds in high performance antioxidants, uses phenolic resin as binder, formed under high-pressure and burned under high temperature. The slide plates have the advantages of high strength, good erosion resistance, thermal shock resistance and good stability etc., mainly used in large and medium-sized ladle.